oregonian girl

Friday, January 12, 2007


Ok, Lemme go and grab my camera... or search my docs for a pic to see if this works... hold on!

Ok, here is a pic from 1-6-07 of Aaron and I. It was a multi-birthday party. Celebrated for Aaron, my sister and my nephew. All of their bdays fall within the first week of New Years. For those of you that know Aaron, doesn't he look like he is getting so big??? He is taller than me already, although I do not admit it :) It is an authority issue. I do not care if he gets to be 6'2", I still will not admit he is taller than me :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said…

    Wow! Aaron HAS gotten so big!

    So good to see you too! I didn't know you were back to blogging. I'll be by more often now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home